About Al Swainger
As a teacher Al uses improvisation techniques to explore Making Better Music. His method features bite-sized theory and creative play to keep pupils motivated and inspired.
Composer, Producer & Multi-Instrumentalist
"Al is highly inventive and innovative, both sonically and musically, and is extremely intelligent in his approach to music. I would definitely recommend him to anyone wishing to add a sheen of professionalism to their music."
- Current Live Projects Pointless Beauty, Biophosmos, Digby Fairweather's Half Dozen, WhailTale, Blue Gardenia Jazz Band, The Blue Vanguard, Michele Drees Tap Project
- Session Bass Highlights Grice, Siobhan McCrudden, Gary Bamford Trio, Becky Brine, Annika Skoogh
- Selected Discography Pointless Beauty, Biophosmos, The Art Trip, Snow Giants, Mahatmosphere
- Lessons & Workshops Making Better Music
- Interviews Big Beautiful Noise, Black Country Radio